Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bk & MK


I'm still working on the next BK & MK comic i need to get myself caught up with this posting stuff. It also doesn't help that i worked all weekend but at least now i don't have to work until next weekend. so hopefully i can get myself settled by tomorrow. Oh, btw these two characters arm Bk (the rabbit up top) and Mk ( the mouse on bottom) these are my most recognized character (besides king btw ill talk about him in another post) Bk is kind of a rude sort of rabbit he really doesn't care about anyone else needs except his own and his mouse companion Mk is kinda of opposite, hes jolly energetic and much more fun then Bk.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Caleb*, and thanks even though these are kinda old (the one with the rabbit was for my print project find last semester)

      Delete